Hi guys guess what we are doing what we call a creative post we will will post many more stay tuned for more. Ok you probably want to watch it now soo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! (we both did it together)
Hello guys. I'm really sorry I did not make a post in forever but I'm here today! So today we are making a Christmas card/birthday card. So lets begin! link to vid ok guys thats it for today see you guys next time. Don't forget to like, share, comment, subscribe and most of all don't forget to click the bell icon for more notifications. Byeeeeeee! ☺ ☺
Hello Guys! in this post i will be making a paper witch hat! And i will revel how the paper mat turned out! Here are the materials that you need: 1). 2 papers 2). glue 3). a circle traser 4). pencil 5). watch this video below to see how to make a paper witch hat! https://youtu.be/qvenXPCwKU4
What should i name my Owls?
ReplyDeleteWrite your ideas down here guys!
ummm... Rebbeca?
ReplyDeletenaybe owlie? btw, super cute!
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDelete